Anyway, here are the directions..
Go to your photo files, and select the 8th photo folder
Select the 8th photo in that folder
Post that photo along with the story behind it
Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same
I have one little problem though. I just recently had my laptop fixed, and the Geek Squad replaced my hard drive so I no longer have photo's. But, I do have photo's on my facebook page so I guess I could just go there and get one. That means now I need to figure out how to add pictures on here. Oh ya I have another problem, No Followers! But OK, I won't flake out on Katie.
Here's my picture. This is my "Big dumb dog" or Betsy the Basset Hound. She thinks she's the same size as our Chihuahua, Scooby. She is seen here trying to get into his bed, which she obviously doesn't fit into. She only managed to get her head stuck and ended up bumping into things. I only wish I had this on video because this was hilarious.

OK Katie, I did my part and since your my only follower, I challenge you 8 times :D

LOL! So funny! It would have been great to have had a video of this! Heck, it would be great just to see a photo of Betsy and Scooby together, just because of the size difference and all!
ReplyDelete(And I've been busy trying to drum up some followers for ya... let's see if it works, eh?)
Love ya, girl!
Katie