Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I'm back?

 WOW! It's been a little over 4 years since I've written anything on here. There's been a lot going on in my life (good and bad) I don't even know where to begin. I thought if I started blogging again, maybe it would give me some much needed therapy. I'll start with the greatest, most wonderful things that have happened in the past few years.
 Three years ago this coming Valentine's Day my first grandchild was born. Her name is Lily and she's the most adorable little bug (Grandma's nickname for her) and since then I've been blessed with two more grandchildren and they are equally adorable! Liam, who turned 1 December 13th and Emma who will be 1 February 23rd. They are the loves of my life! I have yet to meet Liam though and I hope to soon.
 Liam lives with his mommy and daddy (my son) in Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island British Columbia, Canada. It might be just over the Washington State border, but from where I live it might as well be a million miles away. My heart aches knowing that he has turned a year old and I have yet to be able to give him hugs and kisses. Lily and Emma, what can I say? They fill my heart with joy! My mom was right. The best part about being a grandparent is you get to spoil them rotten and then send them home.  Grandma and Papa spoil them, especially Papa. Sometimes I think Papa enjoy's it more than I do :)
 Well enough for now. I'll be back soon. I need to get my thoughts together before the next installment. Hint....Scoliosis or mental illness? The latter is more depressing. Pun not intended.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that you were back blogging! You should have said something! I can't believe that those little ones are growing so fast, so I hope you're getting plenty of Liam pics, to make up for not seeing him yet. And when you finally do see him? Whooo dawgies... you're gonna make up for lost time!!!

    ReplyDelete