Friday, April 16, 2010

Telling it like it is.....

You know when I first decided to become a blog spotter, I had no intention of writing my own blog. I only made an acct because my sisters MIL (mother in-law) lives in Australia (originally from CA) and I thought it would be a great way to get to know her. She's a wonderful blogger and I really look forward to and enjoy her posts.

I don't really consider myself UN-interesting, but my life's not that exciting, and I'm sure you don't want to hear about how many handfuls of Mulberry's I picked today or how disgusting I think it is to pick up dog crap. And as you can see I only have 1 follower. She's family, she has no choice.

So if you happened upon my blog, no doubt it was because of a typo or the Internet got all jumbled up in the atmosphere (if that's what happens) and directed you to my blog. For that I apologize. But if you happen to stick around to read this, Thank You! I appreciate it.

I'm a mother of 4. 3 boys and 1 girl, their ages are 27, 18, 14 and 10 and yes I know that their spaced out. What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment. I've been 29 for years now. And although in my mind I think younger, my body sometimes feels like the 80 yr old man who lives across the street from me...old

Home is a small town in the Sierra Nevada Footills, but I live in the Southern California Desert now. Not by choice, but by necessity. Why would anybody really choose to live down here. Especially during the summer when it's 120 degrees. The winters are nice though, and while the rest of the country is freezing their asses off. I'm enjoying temps in the 70's.

My family and I like to go out to the desert and ride. We have a couple jeeps, a motorcycle and a quad. No, were not rich, they were all bought used. And my ole man worked plenty of OT to save up the money to buy them. I enjoy going out to the Hauser Geode Beds and digging up rocks (geodes). We like to go camping and fishing.

I'm short, (5'4") a 100 something pounds, I hate wearing shoes and I speak my mind, because it really hurts when I bite my tongue. I consider myself a Redneck, but my ole man calls me an Okie (my grandma was from OK). I don't do anything I don't want to and do things when I'm told I can't. Basically I'm stubborn. I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bitch, even before you call me one. But if standing up for myself and what I believe in makes me a bitch, then so be it. I'm a bitch!

Well it's time for me to get off of here and go outside and enjoy the rest of the morning. The days are getting warmer and it won't be to long from now that it's going to be to hot to do anything outdoors.

1 comment:

  1. So you're a Redneck Okie, eh? I always knew we had something more than just family in common...

    ReplyDelete